Manitoulin, Day 7-Friday

Our final, full day at the camp. Friday was a wrap up of classes, the bringing back of a week's worth of crafts and the Friday Night Program. Oh, I love it. The kids are all so cute and I get all weepy when the little ones sing. I was a mess by the end of the night. Friday afternoon, though, found me cleaning up the camper and getting things packed away while Chris took the kids canoeing. Since I have zero confidence in my boating skills, I left it up to him to do that while I chatted with Cindy who was lifeguarding and then packed up our campsite. We were hoping to make an early start home on Saturday, so I tried to do as much Friday as I could. I think I succeeded fairly well as all we had to do on Saturday morning was throw a bunch of tubs into the camper and fold it up and go.


Byron, exhibiting the proper handling of a canoe paddle

And now, it's the girls' turn

Ruth, Shannon and Grace all cleaned up and ready for Friday night

I French Braided the girls' hair, too. It's a Friday night tradition.

The Fearsome Foursome, ready for the program

I have no idea who these children belong to.

Byron getting into the song

Dave saw me with the camera, so I have the super cheese shot

The girls doing their bit-they didn't do songs, but a recitation

Comments

Popular Posts