Manitoulin, Day 4-Tuesday
After classes, Tuesday, the kids hit the beach at the camp again. They were not deterred by the unexplained foaminess washing up on the beach or the deer poo. They were just happy to frolic...again. I had thoroughly enjoyed the classes that morning-as I had each morning. They were just so great and gave me so much to think about. That evening was the BBQ. Ahhhh...the Camp BBQ! A favorite amongst the kids. They get to eat all sorts of things I don't buy anymore. Like hotdogs. And cheesies. And sweet relish and ketchup made with High Fructose Corn Syrup.

The weather was just so great and I was having such an incredible time-I could have lived there forever at that moment. And then, while walking along the beach, I heard someone say the dreaded "r" word. Rain. Lucky for me, though, the storm came crashing through in the night and left us by morning.
Davie enjoying his bun 'o nitrates and HFCS (that's High Fructose Corn Syrup)
The weather was just so great and I was having such an incredible time-I could have lived there forever at that moment. And then, while walking along the beach, I heard someone say the dreaded "r" word. Rain. Lucky for me, though, the storm came crashing through in the night and left us by morning.
Comments