Birthday Cake for Grace
Graci had definite ideas about how she wanted her cake this year. Funfetti with dinosaurs on it. An Elasmosaurus, to be exact. David and I went shopping at the McKinley Museum gift shop for just the right dinosaurs to put on her cake. They do carry a great selection.
Ok, so really two cakes was a bit over the top, but the Elasmosaurus was so huge, it didn't leave room for much of anything else. Besides, I know Dad loves cake. So do I.
Water and land
My icing bags all split at the seams, so I used a quart freezer bag with a tiny hole cut in the corner for my decorating tips
Gracie said, "Oh thank you for the bushes!" It was really grass, but since she thought it was bushes, who was I to argue?
Gracie, her cake, 1 Elasmosaurus, 1 Sinraptor (little buy in the back), 1 Saltosaurus (bigger guy in front), and her American Girl Doll from Granddad and Grandma Pat.
Comments