Co-op Week 5

This week in co-op we did some really neat things, but I was too busy to document anything. There is something quite difficult about trying to teach 4 four year olds and orchestrate a craft and take pictures of it as well. Plus, this particular day, Mo was quite tired and spent nearly the entire class session on my lap, totally relaxed and I'm fairly certain had it been quieter, she would have fallen asleep. So, you will be deprived of my preschool class working on their Alphabet Book, Letter D. But, I have some amusing shots of the kids* after classes were over and they were playing outside. The day had warmed nicely, it was sunny and they had been cooped up all day.

David was being grumpy because he had to give Byron a turn with the helicopter.

Byron was blissfully unaware

Grace and Isaiah were parked in the field with Etchasketches, when Nate came along to join them.

But, he is the master of disguise and quickly blended into the scene

Along came Mo and David to join the merry group. And Nate is still in hiding. He's good isn't he?

Jo joins the group and Nate can't stand it anymore, so up he pops.

Andrew stopping by to see what everyone was looking at

Then, Grace and Isaiah relocated to a less populated area to continue their conversation

Dueling Etchasketches

Nate found a worm that he wanted me to photograph. It was very green and Nate was freaking me out because he was trying to unroll the worm and I was just sure he was going to squash it unintentionally and there would be bright green worm goo on his hands and he would freak out and wipe it on me. Which, of course, would cause me to scream.

And Nate, running down the hill. This one was just too priceless to not post. It's yet another example of my strange and wonderful ability to photograph kids when they are making weird faces.
*Disclaimer: I have nothing of Ruth or Gabriel who were still slaving away, learning about ancient peoples in history class. I also have few pictures of Andrew, who spent most of the time hiding behind my back and giggling.

Comments

Popular Posts