A Trip to the Zoo
Monday the kids and I joined our family for a trip to the zoo. My cousin and her kids came as well as my sister-in-law and her youngest of three. We had such a good time and the weather was just beautiful. Not to mention that the zoo was not very crowded! A perfect outing. I didn't get many pictures, though. We've been there several times so I wasn't too concerned with snapping shots of the kids. It was more of a day to run and play with their cousins (well, at least the ones that were able to run!)
The whole gang. Across the back: Ruth, Jake, Gabriel, Jo/ Front: Grace, David, Isaiah
My three waiting for the penguins to come by.
Ruth and the elusive penguin.
The whole gang. Across the back: Ruth, Jake, Gabriel, Jo/ Front: Grace, David, Isaiah
My three waiting for the penguins to come by.
Ruth and the elusive penguin.
Comments