Fall Activities

Saturday, the kids and I drove down to visit my parents. They have a fair bit of land and reside in the country. My mom kept David occupied while Dad, the girls and I took a ride around the woods leaf hunting. We came back with quite an assortment of leaves, that I sadly cannot remember most of names, unless they are the really obvious Maple or Sassafras(that one was quite pungent when we did our leaf rubbing). But, we did leaf rubbings of most of what we got. Unfortunately, since I waited two days to do them, the fresh leaves were not quite to fresh and crisping a little around the edges-but we made do.


We hung them up around our school room and on our newly decorated bulletin board that does indeed say "We're Nutty About Fall". Don't laugh. Really.

We'll add more projects to the board as we complete them over the next week or two.

Comments

Popular Posts