"Tree"mendous Treehouses

The kids and I took an excursion to Stan Hewitt Hall and their Treemendous Treehouses display. Local architects from around the area came together to build 11 "treehouses" that were put on display at Stan Hewitt Hall. The kids were able to run about the grounds and all through the treehouses. We went with two other families and had a super time. The kids were completely beat and even Grace slept in the van on the ride home! So, this counts for homeschooling today, right??
Make a PhotoShow Full Size

And, just for the record, I included all the shots I tried to take of the kids when they were sitting on the steps. Do you know how hard it is to get 8 kids 6 and under to look at the camera all at the same time (and not be making goofy faces)??

Comments

Stacy said…
Wow!! I had no idea that this was at Stan Hewitt! I will have to look it up and head up there this week. My kids will love it!! Thanks for blogging this - I'm going to happily follow in your footsteps and go :)
Stacy

Popular Posts