Sunday Suits

Well, I've gotten the official go ahead to post about Byron on my blog. So, here he is! Taken today. I had to get him a little suit. After all, if my girls have their frilly dresses, my boys need suits! This one is for you, Lori-a smile!


David and his "little" brother. Hard to believe they're almost a year apart, eh?

Blue just happens to be both boys' favorite color. Good thing I had two blue dress shirts and ties!

Don't mind the greasy handprint behind Byron. Stinky matte finish paint. Sucks up greasy prints like no other. Who ever thought that was a good thing to use on the walls of a house full of kids?

The infamous "mad" face. Now that he's been here almost a week, I have discovered that being mad is more for attention than anything. He gets "mad" at the drop of a hat. The cure? Isolation. A time out stool in the kitchen works wonders for his disposition! It's absolutely astounding how quickly he goes from "mad" to juuuuuust fine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the photos! :) Please send me some in the mail when you get a chance.
Marmee said…
Sure! But, don't hold your breath waiting...

Popular Posts