A Little Over an Hour to Go
Until Mr B gets here. I'm in a quandary, too. Do I try to get the rest of the laundry done before he arrives, or do I nap? Ok. I'll nap. I really should have my mental faculties about me when he gets here, right? Who cares if the laundry is folded if I'm tired?
Oh and we're thinking of changing his name. Eventually. Well, it's really not thinking, we've gone ahead and told the social worker what we'd like. We decided to keep his first name and change his middle name, but we plan to morph into his middle name after a bit. I'm keeping it a secret for a while though. Gotta build the suspense.
Oh and we're thinking of changing his name. Eventually. Well, it's really not thinking, we've gone ahead and told the social worker what we'd like. We decided to keep his first name and change his middle name, but we plan to morph into his middle name after a bit. I'm keeping it a secret for a while though. Gotta build the suspense.
Comments