Co-op Nursery
We have five families that participate in our little co-op. There is my family with four kids, my cousin and her four kids, my good friend and neighbor with her two and another good friend with her two as well as a newbie and her daughter. Altogether we have 13 kids ranging in age from 1-10. So, it is necessary for us to host a nursery so that the mothers may teach. It falls to my good friend Amy and me in the afternoons. I am terrible about nursery duty. I'd let the littles run rampant if it were just me. Oh, there are five of them, by the way. Amy, on the other hand, is just awesome at organizing activities and doing stuff with the kids. I can only speak for my kids, but every Monday they come home eager to tell Chris about something Aunt Amy taught them. I'm a little jealous, ya know? I mean, they aren't running to Chris saying "Guess what Mama taught us today! She taught us that gravity keeps us stuck to the ground!" And yes, that's really what David does, only insert Aunt Amy for Mama, because, remember, I'd let them run rampant. This last Monday, Amy had the kids playing a game of some sort. I missed it because I was attempting to keep the 1 yr old occupied so the 3 year olds could play the game. And this is what happened.



Amy, reading the directions to the kids.
The kids were all saying "I can't see!", though since none of them can read, I'm not sure why they really needed to see. Suddenly, there was a pig pile in Amy's lap while they all tried to "see" the directions.
Order was restored when Mo made a break from me and tried to "see" the directions, too.
But, I was able to distract her with the camera and she settled back to give me a pose.
Comments