I've Been Silent

It's been a while since I blogged because we were so busy the week after I got my teeth pulled. As for that, quickly, I'm doing much better though I haven't made it through a day yet without pain killers at some point. I'm a little bummed, but at least it's mostly better. Instead of alternating ib profin and tylenol every 3 hours, I'm going most of the day with nothing or the occasional tylenol. But, anyway, I need to give a few updates on the time passed.

We got to meet Mr. B last week. It went ok, I think. He was a little reticent but by the end of the visit he had warmed up a bit. He'll be coming this Friday for a visit here at the house so he can at least see where we live before coming for good. We're (chris and I) are both a little nervous about the visit. Now that he's met us and knows what's going on, I wonder if the visit will be better this week or worse. Something tells me it'll be worse and I hope I'm wrong. He is a really cute kid and I think he's got a lot of potential, but he does need some firmer boundaries (he seemed to get a lot of warnings, but no punishments).

Comments

Popular Posts