Happy Birthday David!

Saturday was David's 4th Birthday. I made him his cake with help from Chris, who found the cool exploding volcano idea on the internet. I liked his idea better than mine which required me to find a source of dry ice...


The grass.

Volcano stage 1.

Volcano stage 2. It looks more like a baseball hat at this point, doesn't it?

David, waiting in eager anticipation for his surprise cake to arrive.

The cake, complete with volcano and "hot lava" erupting and a Ceratosaurus about to be annihilated in all the carnage of the lava (aka melted Jolly Ranchers that were cleverly spread about to resemble spewing lava). This is just a crazy, run on sentence that I can't seem to make heads or tails of. But you know what I mean, right? Right?

Okay, so it now looks like an exploding baseball cap with a dinosaur that appears to be smiling.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wanna see some carnage! Come on, why not a dino-brawl with Ceratosaurus vs. Triceratops and an incenerating Raptor in the lava? Red Jolly Ranchers could double for blood, I bet.
CraverMom said…
Happy Birthday, Dave! Thank you for showing me your Ceratosaurus - I'm glad he wasn't hurt by the volcano... Though I'm sure carnege would have been quite exciting :)

Popular Posts