Co-op Recess
We have our home school co-op at our meeting hall every Monday from 9:30-3:30ish. Sometimes we end a little earlier and sometimes later depending on me and if I remember to bring my lessons to co-op. Yeah, there's a story there. This past Monday I was busy butting heads with Ruth, lost track of time, ran out the door, got to co-op late and then realized I had left all my books/lesson plans on the coffee table at home. Grrrrr! So, I had to run back home and by the time I got back to the hall, I'd lost more than half of my class time. So, ran over to finish up my art lesson. So, anyway, the month of December, I'm in charge of the noontime recess. This past Monday it was cold, windy and a little bit snowy. Still, we took the kids outside to run around a bit. Unfortunately, my kids did not have their snow boots (see above head butting) and so were quarantined to the gravel area where there was not much snow.


Comments