Old Maid and Random Goofiness

I was feeling pretty lousy all day (yes, I am hit with the bug...) and didn't do a whole lot. By this evening, I had roused myself to cook the kids dinner and play a game of Old Maid. I ended up being out (lost all my cards), so I sat back to watch the girls duke it out for the winning hand. They went back and forth several times, drawing the Old Maid card.


Ruth laughs as Grace pulls the OM from Ruth's hand

A little closeup of that glee.

Ruth finally drew the match and Grace was left with the OM card

The smiling victor

But Grace is a very gracious loser

And the silliness spiraled down after that. Lets face it, once the camera comes out, the kids go nuts doing crazy things and wanting me to take their pictures while they do anything and everything. I'm so thankful for digital.

The Ferocious Dinosaur


Getting scared yet?

you should be...

because these are some terribly ferocious dinosaurs.

Ruth just has to have her finger in every pie

David, trying to close Byron's mouth (Byron was being pretty loud)

And now Grace is getting the royal treatment (she was pretty loud, too)

A two for one special

Comments

Unknown said…
Grace has such an adorable face! And gorgeous eyes. And I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda glad I missed the dinosaur bit, lol.

Popular Posts