Amy is Awesome

I've blogged before about how awesome Amy is. How she entertains the kids, etc, etc. Today was no exception. She brought this game that had the kids engaged for the longest time. I came in part way through since I was feeding Mo, but I thought this deserved it's own blog post.


Just playing with the pieces from the game.

Gaming commences

The object of the game, here, is to find as many of your pieces (by touch alone) as you can before the 30 second timer beeps. Andrew having a go while Jo and Dave look on.

And now it's Jo's turn. There is a little window in back where you can watch the other fumble around. The kids kept trying to peek over the back to see where things were. And I'm not sure what David is doing here. Let's have a closer look, shall we?

He appears to be kissing the game. Or perhaps he's fogging up the plastic in the hopes of drawing a picture.

Putting the pieces back in for another round.

And, just in case you wondered where Byron was, he was at the kitchen. Where you can find him nearly every co-op Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts