Dr Who
I'm not much for sci-fi, but I do really, really dig Dr. Who. And who wouldn't? It's such an intriguing show. For those of you not in the know, the show revolves around a Time Lord, known as The Doctor. He travels about time and space in his space ship which can transform shapes, but happens to be stuck as a 1960's Blue Police Box. Every episode finds him and one of his charming companions fighting evil, danger and most importantly (since it is sci-fi) aliens. I really like the show. Did I say that already? Well, the kids happened to watch an episode or two while they were up. They, now, really dig the show though they don't entirely understand what it's about. David is just about the biggest fan. He now draws pictures.


Looking for his Dr Who pictures. Notice the coat. A testiment to the temperature of our house.
David and Dr Who. Dr Who is on the left and David is on the right. They are underwater.
"Me and Dr Who and a light" says David. David is the little guy on the left.
Comments