I Had an Urge to Clean
And to move furniture. I love to move furniture. I do it every couple of months at least. It kinda drives Chris nutty. He's a lot like my Dad. My Dad never liked it when Mom moved the furniture around. He liked it to just stay the way it was. I'm like my Mom. When I got older, we'd rearrange rooms in the house. Ahhhh, those bonding moments over dustbunnies under sofas and chaos of moving. But, I digress. I got a hankering to do something different with the school room. And, so, I began to move things around.







It feels so, so good to have the room cleaned up, organized and rearranged. I just love it!
Looking in the doorway to the right

Straight ahead

It has to get worse before it can get better...

Right?

Just one more...
Finished now. Just inside the door to the right

Straight back from the doorway

And around the room

Finally, my desk space
It feels so, so good to have the room cleaned up, organized and rearranged. I just love it!


Comments