2nd Annual Fall Shirts

This year's design brought to you by Ruthie, with a little help from me.

Getting ready to start painting. I told them to yell "T-Rex!" and I got a dinosaur roar from Ruth...not exactly what I was looking for. ;)

I put all the paint on their hands for each item. Here is Miss A's tree.
Here is Miss A's turkey.

I did the littles hands one at a time. The older girls' hands I did at the same time because I was pretty sure they could hold still long enough for me to get it done. It worked pretty well, but I think I was pushing the limits with Gracie. She barely made it.

After everyone was washed up, we worked on putting leaves on our trees. David didn't really care to do it, but I made him finish it out. Miss A was a teensy bit upset when it was time to quit (aka...fit...)

Tadaa! The finished product. Once they are dry, I'll post pics of the kids wearing them because it's kinda hard to really see what they look like.

Comments

Popular Posts