Day 2 and Day 3
Three days, now. Last night I made a cabbage and chicken roll up (using lettuce leaves). Super yummy. The kids hated it....
Tonight, Ruth helped me make Ratatouille. It's basically a vegetable dish consisting of tomatoes, zucchini, onions, eggplant, green peppers and a dose of parmesan cheese. Chris, Grace and I really liked it. Miss A ate it because I told her to, David and Ruth tried it (I think Ruth really wanted to like it, after all, she helped make it) and opted to eat fruit for dinner.
For dessert tonight, the kids tried a mango. That was also a hit and the only regret was that it was too small for us all to have much more than a sampling.
Tonight, Ruth helped me make Ratatouille. It's basically a vegetable dish consisting of tomatoes, zucchini, onions, eggplant, green peppers and a dose of parmesan cheese. Chris, Grace and I really liked it. Miss A ate it because I told her to, David and Ruth tried it (I think Ruth really wanted to like it, after all, she helped make it) and opted to eat fruit for dinner.
For dessert tonight, the kids tried a mango. That was also a hit and the only regret was that it was too small for us all to have much more than a sampling.
Comments