My Lapbook Class

The dreaded lapbooking class is over. I gave my class to about 10 ladies at a homeschooling convention last weekend. I was so nervous and I believe I sped through it just a little too fast. But, they all seemed to enjoy it and I had a chance to talk some more afterwards in a more informal way when a few stayed over to chat. Celia and I spent hours cutting out all the components for the ladies to make their own lapbooks on Honeybees. I thought my fingers were going to fall off. I was a little disappointed that the class was small and I had so many packets left over (we made 20). After the class was over, I offered up the extras for those with multiple kids. I got rid of them all! And, probably could have used more. All in all it went fine, but I am still no public speaker!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been wondering how this went! That's A LOT of components to cut out. Glad your "debut" went well! Have you been booked for speaking engagements for the remainder of the year?!?

Popular Posts