My Flowers BG (Before Groundhog)
Here is the grouping that I put in next to our side door. I got a Clematis because they are just so pretty. Notice how small the trellis is. Providing I manage not to kill the Clematis and it even grows, I will invest in a bigger trellis. I also put in some nice, yellow lilies. I have no idea what they are really called, but Nice Yellow Lilies works for me. Then, in front are the Petunias that the kids picked out.

This is the gorgeous hanging basket that I got for out front. Unfortunately, it was hanging too low and the groundhogs decimated it. It's now nothing but stubs and two flowers. I'm really hoping that a little height, some rain and a few dead groundhogs will encourage it to thrive again.

This is the gorgeous hanging basket that I got for out front. Unfortunately, it was hanging too low and the groundhogs decimated it. It's now nothing but stubs and two flowers. I'm really hoping that a little height, some rain and a few dead groundhogs will encourage it to thrive again.
Comments
I've had a Clematis for maybe 3 years now and this is the first year that it looks really pretty - I've been pleased. Mine is purple...what color is yours?