Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Daaaaa

That's what I was humming as I rid myself of the last baby groundhog. Bwahahaaaaaa. Then, this morning, I heard Miss A saying "houndhog....outside!" I'm talking-"yeah, that's right, the groundhogs are outside..." I look out the window. Just guess what I saw? Go on. Guess. Give up? I'll tell you. A groundhog. Then, a second one. They are from the beast living under our back porch. Guess it's time to set the trap again.

I really should be doing something more important than complaining on my blog about the nasty, dirty, ratlike creatures inhabiting the undersides of my house. I'm supposed to be working on the menu. That's what I told Chris I was going to do while he was gone. David has been running a fever for two days now with no other symptoms. Today it hit 103.2 and wasn't coming down with medication, so Chris is taking David to the Stat Care and I'm supposed to be doing things here. I don't think blogging counts. Does it?

Comments

Popular Posts