It's the Little Things

The kids love, just love, to tie things up. Their stuffed animals constantly have collars and leashes. They're tied together, tied to beds, dresser knobs, drawers, chairs. If it can have a stuffed animal tied to it, there will be one tied to it. Now, I must say that although it does kinda get a wee bit bothersome (especially when Ruth just has to have that hair ribbon but it's holding a dog and a bear in jail...). But, it does not bother me nearly as much as it bothers Chris. I mean, it really sends him over the edge. Another detail to this story: We put Grace to bed in our bed until Miss A falls asleep. Otherwise, those two can be drop down, dead tired and still giggle and play. Well, a few nights ago, Chris took Grace up to her bed and I got into bed and stretched out only to bump into Grace's bear...that had a bracelet around his neck...and a string attached to it....tied to our bed...on Chris' side. Bwahaahaa!!!

Comments

Popular Posts