Some Song Funnies

Growing up, I was very fond of Bryan Adams. Okay, very, very, very fond of him. I still own one of his cd's and have been listening to it recently. It's a greatest hits one and has a little bit of everything. This afternoon, I put it in so I'd have something fun and upbeat to listen to while the kids and I cleaned up the house. After "Summer of '69" was over, Ruth said "Is that song on the radio?" I told her, that yes, sometimes that song was played on the radio and she said "No, I mean, is it on the radio now?" Ahhhh, I see. So, I reply, "No, it's not on the radio, it's my cd, why?" "Whew!" she says "I really liked that song and I wanted to hear it again!" Atta girl, Ruth!


I have a cd of Sarah Brightman, where she sings a duet with Andrea Bocelli . Ruth really enjoys listening to that song. One day last week, on the ride home from some misc errand, we were listening to the song and when it concluded, Ruth heaved a big sigh and said "I love that song. They have such beautiful voices!"

Comments

Celia said…
A girl after my own heart!!! She's got great taste!

Popular Posts