Cleaning up the Neighborhood
Tonight, Chris, the kids and I went for a walk along our street and picked up trash. It seems like the fields next to us are a perfect dumping ground for all sorts of things-beer cans, fast food wrappers, pillows...yeah, pillows. It's been pretty warm and sunny all week, so the ground was drying up nicely. It hit in the 60's today, so really nice weather for a walk anyway. The kids had a blast picking up all the trash. I was surprised. I didn't expect them to get into it quite as much as they did. So, we may look for more places to clean up a bit. Or wait a few more weeks. Our road should need it again by then.



Then there was the race the boys seemed to be constantly in over who got to the trash first. Clearly Byron won this round.
The start of the clean-up
Boo was the garbage picker-upper Queen
Stowing her stash
Then there was the race the boys seemed to be constantly in over who got to the trash first. Clearly Byron won this round.
Comments