I Just Had to Say
That this is my first post from my new laptop. I'm so excited to have a laptop that actually works without overheating. Or where the plug to recharge it isn't coming out constantly.
Just a few days ago, I spent hours tearing apart my old laptop, down to the mother board to reinsert the port for my charger. I finally got it fixed and reassembled (except for a spare part or two) and it was charging again. Then, Chris surprised me with a new laptop. He got a great deal on it and I am so thankful to have it. Chris spent Friday night and today uninstalling the garbage that it came with and pulling everything from my old laptop to this new one. It took him a long time, but he organized the mess that I called my laptop. I can't wait to figure out more about this thing. It's got Vista on it and it's driving me nuts because I can't find anything, but I'm really digging the little things that I have figured out so far.
Just a few days ago, I spent hours tearing apart my old laptop, down to the mother board to reinsert the port for my charger. I finally got it fixed and reassembled (except for a spare part or two) and it was charging again. Then, Chris surprised me with a new laptop. He got a great deal on it and I am so thankful to have it. Chris spent Friday night and today uninstalling the garbage that it came with and pulling everything from my old laptop to this new one. It took him a long time, but he organized the mess that I called my laptop. I can't wait to figure out more about this thing. It's got Vista on it and it's driving me nuts because I can't find anything, but I'm really digging the little things that I have figured out so far.
Comments