Morning Crafts

Today the girls wanted to use their looms. They had gotten them for Christmas from Chris' sister, Cathy. Ruth, in particular, has been pestering me to do it. So, I relented and put off school work so that they could weave. Well, it started out fine, but Ruth is pretty fussy about things and she was a bit perturbed that when weaving, her loops would sometimes come off. She got better with time and in the end, I only helped her finish the last bit because the space was so tight and she was getting quite frustrated. As for Grace, she set hers up and wove about three loops, then I did the rest. But, she was telling us that she did all by herself!




Meanwhile, David was working studiously on his flower door knob hanger. I had given him some scissors, rectangles of foam, glue and markers. He took off, cutting the blue foam into oblivion and gluing it all over his hanger. He was a riot!

Comments

Popular Posts