Visiting Chris' NJ Family

Last Monday, Chris' Uncle Jerry passed away. It was somewhat of a shock for Chris-he had not heard that Uncle Jerry was ill. I had an inkling thanks to Facebook, but still, it wasn't expected on our end. We were notified Monday afternoon and Monday evening we began making plans to attend. Even though it was a lot of work, I am so very glad we went. The kids had a wonderful time with the cousins they had not met and I had a wonderful time with cousins I had not met. ;) Our only regret is that we waited so long to make our way out to New Jersey.


I'm not sure just who was the instigator-Aunt Sara or the kids-but it turned into a pig pile on Aunt Sara

Wait! I think this is proof that Aunt Sara was not totally innocent.

Chris and his younger sister Bettie

Uncle Mark-he ranks right up there with Granddad with the kids. They just adore him.

All sorts of people I had not met before last week-well, except for Bettie-I already knew her.

Bettie and Chris' Aunt Sharon and Baby Logan (When Chris couldn't remember the baby's name, David suggested that perhaps it was Limakiss-since it rhymes with the baby's older brother's name-Lucas)

The boys played hide and seek. We had the hardest time finding Byron.

So did David.

Ruth with her cousins Cassandra and Sabrina

Gracie cornered her cousin Maddie-actually, I think all the kids cornered her at one time or another to talk her ear off.

Just when I thought I remembered if this was Cassandra or Sabrina, I realized I don't remember.

I have to figure this out-how this kid fits in the family, but he was just so adorable!! I believe his name was Christian. Anyone?

Still a few hours from home

Comments

Popular Posts