Co-op 2010

We've had several weeks of co-op now and I've not really updated on what we've been doing. My heart just isn't in it this year. I'm not sure why. Honestly, my heart isn't in homeschooling this year either. It's been a hard year. It's not so much because of Baby in the house either. We've established a comfortable routine of schooling while he takes a mega nap in the middle of the day. So, it's not that so much. Anyway...I snapped a few pictures of co-op last week to share.


Carolyn has been great for the kids. She is a retired teacher who loves teaching. She comes for a half day to teach the older kids math. But, because we are all over the board on abilities, she focuses on practical application math-here Ruth and Gabriel are measuring pumpkins. They also recorded the circumference as well as counted the seeds for each pumpkin (working on place value as some of the pumpkins had well over 600 seeds).

This is the first year that Byron has been riding his bike more than he's been running. Before he would just fore go the bike in favor of running around as fast as he could.

Gabriel chasing Ruth. I have no idea what they were doing, but it was hilarious to watch them.

Boo-scary crazy on wheels. She's been talking lately about what she's going to do for me when she gets her driver's license. That scares me.

David taking Optimus Prime for a ride

.

Comments

Popular Posts