Rotten Kitten
Don't let her fool you. She's fluffy. She's cute. She's rotten. And today, she teamed up with Baby to make my head explode. Incidentally, that's what I tell the kids when they're being really, really naughty. I say, "Stop it, or my head.is.going.to.explode!" And they stop. Their eyes get wide and Byron begins a countdown to the head explosion that either makes everyone smile, or fast tracks the detonation of my brain and I have to silence him with the hairy eyeball. Back to kitten and baby. They were both perched by the dog's water bucket. Playing in the water. Repeatedly. And laughing. Well, the baby was laughing. The kitten was just getting soaked. And so was the floor. And the wall. That's where exploding heads come in. The pictures are from the second...or third time she was at it. The first time was, by far, the worst with an actual puddle of water on the floor. Here you can only see the darker wood where it's wet. And the chinking is wet, too.
Comments