Co-op Week 2

This week we spent our time, studiously working on killing flies. Lots and lots of flies. Actually, I don't think any flies were harmed in the making of these photos. Anytime someone spotted a fly, the kids would all rush over en masse and scare the fly off. But, they were entertained for a while trying.



Byron lost his fly swatter by the end of the day, though. Despite the warning-no hitting people-he must have thought I wasn't serious, so he tested the boundaries. And lost.

Nate, always creative, built a launch pad. You see, there was something he needed to get....

It was Ruth's sticky bug, that she "accidentally" shot up at the ceiling. Fortunately, Aunt Amy came through with a tall ladder and a broom and the sticky bug was retrieved.

My PreK's are working on an alphabet book. Each week we'll study a new letter. This week was "A". I found the lapbook on Homeschool Share's website. I think the kids are going to like it.

If nothing else, they'll like the glitter.

So, we go through all our little "A" projects, designed to cement the letter in their heads and it was time for review. So, I say to Jo, what letter is this? (showing her the letter "A") And, Jo's response was....."Uhhhhhhh......A, B, X!"

The last project was an apple shape in which each kid drew a picture. David's was an allosaurus that is entirely too cute to be ferocious. He's got these wicked looking claws and a huge smile on his face. Oh and just in case you wondered, David is not tired here.

Nope, not tired a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts