Twins


David thinks it is so hilarious to dress the same as Byron. Maybe it's because he finally has a brother and the girls do it all the time? I don't know for sure. And, you'll notice that both boys are now sporting a buzz. This came about in a funny way. I was at Wal-mart the other day and looking for a comb for Byron's hair. The poor boy would cry every time I had to comb his hair, so I thought I should find a better comb. Well, there was the lovely AA lady in the hair care isle and she had along with her her three boys. So, I sucked it up and asked her for a recommendation. Not only was she just wonderful, but she went above and beyond to help me figure out what to do with Byron's hair. She recommended cutting it short since he was so little and grow it longer later if he wanted. She gave me the names of different hair products, the number of a barber she recommended, her own cell number in case I needed anything else and had her son find me combs and brushes to use. I walked out of there feeling much more confident as well as armed with the intention of cutting off Byron's hair. So, I picked his hair out real good (not an easy task since in the mean time he'd gone out to play and Ruth had "accidentally" dumped a bucket of sand in his hair), dried his tears because it just hurts to have it picked out as the boy at Wal-mart told me quite seriously, and buzzed his hair off. He loved it. He was so excited to have the new haircut, the he ran outside to show everyone. Soon enough, David pops his head in the door. "Mama" he says, "Am I going to get a hair cut?" "I was thinking about it...why?" "Can I have my hair cut just like Byron's?" So, there you have it. Twins. Bald little twins running around in matching Speed Racer pj's singing loudly "Go speed racer....Go speed racer...Go speed racer Goooooooooooo!"

Comments

Catherine said…
Love the do. The boys look great. How lucky for you they like it that way. Score!

Popular Posts