A Good Morning

I was trying to drag myself out of bed this morning. It was so hard. I have really got to get to bed earlier. But, that's beside the point. Chris and I heard some dishes clanging in the kitchen and thought that perhaps Sarah was up unloading the dishwasher. I did wonder why she was doing that when she was supposed to be getting ready to leave for work, though. So, I drug myself out of bed and stumbled out to the kitchen to see what was going on. When I got there, Ruth was standing there. She had unloaded the dishwasher and put everything away (which required a step stool). She had also put my laundry in the dryer and started that as well as put in the new load in the washer and got that started. She cleaned up the keeping room and readied the table for breakfast. I feel like such a slacker, now. But, I was so glad to have the help.

Comments

Catherine said…
That is a good morning. Congratulations Momma.

Popular Posts