Quick Update
Just a quickie to let you all know that we brought home our foster daughter Thursday. It was a whirlwind day-I got a call around 10am to let me know that they had a potential placement of a 2.5yr old girl and by 6pm that evening, my house was mostly clean and rearranged to accommodate a new little person and Miss A. was home with us. She is adjusting well for the most part. We are making daily trips to the children's hospital for OT, PT, and Speech therapy. She is doing simply wonderful and I am as proud of her as if she were my own. It's so great to see her making progress each session. Slowly she is getting used to us and is opening up more and more to us, though we still have to work pretty hard for a smile. Keep us in your prayers. I'm trying so hard not to get too attached, but I already get teary eyed just thinking about her going home. I hope I can do this!
Comments
Will be praying for y'all and her!