Here We Go!

Today is Day 4 this week of Miss A's day rehab. It's pretty intense and she gets really tired. We left early today, opting out of the afternoon session. We tried the first of two afternoon sessions, but Miss A was just not cooperative and quite weepy. So, we left. About two blocks from the hospital, a van ran a red light and slammed into me. Well, not me, after all, I was driving home, not walking. But, my van. My poor, almost paid off van. Fortunately, the other driver confessed to running the light, so there was no question about that. But, my van had to be towed and I will be spending tomorrow making calls and straightening out this mess. I'm so frustrated by the inconvenience. We are both ok. I had the police officer drive Miss A and I back to the hospital where I had her checked out (she was fine) and Chris could pick us up. I'm so ready for the weekend...

Comments

Popular Posts