The Girls' New Dresser
My project for today was refinishing my mom's old dresser for the girls. They have been in need of a bigger dresser for some time as has David. And, so, when I got a call about this dresser, I jumped at it. Now, David will use the girls' old one and they have the new, bigger one.
A little peak at what the dresser used to look like:

The kids wanted so bad to paint with me. I let them do the top since it was least likely to drip!
We're getting there...

The girls showing off their new drawer pull-I allowed them to each pick one for their drawer.

Just about done-I couldn't put the girls' drawer pulls on since the screws were too short. But, all the rest is done and full of clothes-or nearly full. And Dave jumped in the photo just before the flash. What a ham!
A little peak at what the dresser used to look like:

The kids wanted so bad to paint with me. I let them do the top since it was least likely to drip!
We're getting there...

The girls showing off their new drawer pull-I allowed them to each pick one for their drawer.

Just about done-I couldn't put the girls' drawer pulls on since the screws were too short. But, all the rest is done and full of clothes-or nearly full. And Dave jumped in the photo just before the flash. What a ham!
Comments