MS 150-Escape to the Lake (Erie)

I think, perhaps, that in my eagerness to get this on my blog, that I have not done this justice. Chris will be riding this year (early June) in the MS 150. Personally, I think he must be nuts, but he's so excited about it. It's a long bike ride, running from Cranberry, Pa, to Lake Erie. He's tuning up his bike and going riding most days in preparation for the ride. The event is really a charity ride, in which donations are sought for each rider. You can access Chris' personal page here if you are so inclined. The trip will take two days of pretty much constant riding to reach the end goal of Lake Erie. The riders will break it up into two chunks and stop halfway through for an overnight camp. I'll be sure to post pictures this June!

Comments

Popular Posts