3 am

I find myself up again in the middle of the night. Did I mention I hate being sick? David woke up around 3am needing to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, he did not make it in time. Fortunately, he managed to stop and wake up, so he required only a change of pj's and not the whole bed. But, once I got back to bed, I found that I was feeling miserable and not so tired anymore. So, I got up to do some laundry. I still hadn't gone out for any medicines, so nothing to take. I decided to make a run to our Giant Eagle down the road a bit and stock up. Nothing like making a pj run to the grocery store for boxes of cold and sinus relief. Now, here I sit, sipping my Theraflu, wrapped in a quilt by a roasty fire listening to the clicks of overall buckles tossing in the dryer.

Comments

Popular Posts