Family Day Hayride and Harvest Festival

Our family day this month was a hay ride and hanging out at the River's Bend Harvest Festival.  The kids had a blast on not just the hay ride, but the corn maze and pony rides as well.  I cried like a baby in the corn maze, but that was mostly out of sheer frustration that we kept taking the same path over and over.


David's new favorite person to hang on.  I'm relieved because it gives me a bit of a break from his neediness.

Byron was feeling a little grumpy after being stung by a bee.  Except, I never did see evidence of a bee sting.  So I'm not really sure he was stung.  At any rate, this is his "I'm being grumpy" pose.


Milking that bee sting for all it's worth.  No really he was being grumpy because he was thirsty.  And the straw was poking his butt.  He's so not a country boy.

Grace, on the other hand, is ALL country.

My little cow poke.

Comments

Popular Posts