Finally, a Snow Storm Worth Mentioning!
I really, really love a good snow. I always have. This time, we got a snowfall that was really great. It started yesterday, around 3 pm and ended sometime this morning and left us with quite a dusting. I got out this afternoon to shovel out the driveway so we can get out tomorrow for meeting. (Chris is exhorting tomorrow, so he was busy working on that and it was nice quiet time for me. ) It was really hard work and I probably got 2/3's of it done before I was about ready to call it quits. I was leaning on the shovel when my neighbor pulled up and said he had come to clear out the drive but he was a little late. I assured him he was just in time-I was beat and ready to call it quits. So, he finished up the driveway with his snow blower. I am so thankful. What a job it turned out to be!



From our side door this afternoon.
The garage and Chris' car buried. :)
Looking to the south from our side door
And Jeff-finishing up. What great timing. :)
Comments