Monday Co-op K Art

Another week, another Monday Kindergarten Art! Today we made mosaics. The kids really liked it for the first 5 minutes, then they soon grew bored. I gave each kid a piece of cardstock that I printed a basic tree onto. They filled in the tree with various types of dried beans. Ah, yes, you remember now, don't you? The ol' dried bean mosaic from your youth. Prepare to take a trip down memory lane...

Grace did not like the tedious nature of this project. She preferred that I put lots of glue on her picture and then she'd dump lots of beans on it and spread them out rather than put them on one by one (like Isaiah and I did).

Isaiah meticulously working. Here he ponders his next bean placement.

Nate working carefully. Like Grace, he preferred to just dump on a bunch beans and let them fall/stick where they will

Grace's finished project, enhanced with marker

Isaiah trying to pose with his picture. It's a good thing he's so easy going and he likes Grace. She can be so obnoxious sometimes

Comments

Popular Posts