I Must Be Crazy

The girls spent the afternoon in their room, building a "home" in the teepee that Aunt Cathy got them years ago for Christmas. That teepee sure has gotten a lot of use. But, that's neither here, nor there. After playing in there all afternoon, they brought me up to see it and asked, with such pleading little faces, if they might sleep in it tonight. I reluctantly agreed and advised them to put a sleeping bag in there (they had it on the rug in their room and I thought it might be a bit chilly for sleeping long term). I say reluctantly, because I imagine, at some point tonight, I'm going to have to untangle someone or calm someone down when they wake up to realize they aren't in bed. Hopefully I'm wrong and we all get a good night's sleep. Afterall, we're making frescoes tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts