I Have Found
I have found that it is exceptionally tiring keeping the house clean. While I am enjoying the benefits, don't get me wrong, it's just downright tiring. Did you also know that while I spent 5 hours, count them, five hours, cleaning the school room (yeah, it was a huge mess) the kids destroyed the rest of the house. They are really quick and thorough at what they do. I could hire them out, I think. If only I could find a market for house trashing. Maybe I could hire them out to new parents-to-be. Or even people just thinking of having kids. My kids could come and systematically take everything out of every cupboard and then, when told to clean up, they would look around and say "what?" as though they don't notice the toys strewn from here to eternity. It's perfect. Genius. Now, any takers?
Comments