We Have Grass!
Yes, that's right. We have grass. As in, the grass is growing in the area that we had cleared a few weeks ago. It's very exciting to see those little sprouts coming up. And, they are beating the soybeans.
I had David weighed today at preschool. He stayed the same from last week, but that's good, really. I hadn't spent much time worrying over what he was eating last week. He even had many meals where I wasn't pumping him full of fat and calories. He was eating veggies and fruit (his favorites). So, it is slightly relieving to know that he can still maintain and not eat fat like mad. Now, I just have to get him gaining just a tiny bit before mid month June.
I had a chat today with the teacher at David's school. She was asking me how I felt about David's progress. Her thinking is that he is doing so well that we don't need to keep him there until his third birthday if we don't want. I am thinking that I may very well pull him out by summer's end. He is talking very well and doing everything that he needs to be doing for his age. His eating is really coming along and not to mention, I'm sure there are other kids waiting for David's spot. There is a limit on the kids in the class, so you have to go on a waiting list and well, wait for an opening. If David is doing as well as he is, it seems unfair to keep the spot closed to someone else that really needs it. It is a little sad and happy, too. It's the closing of another chapter in my baby's life.
I had David weighed today at preschool. He stayed the same from last week, but that's good, really. I hadn't spent much time worrying over what he was eating last week. He even had many meals where I wasn't pumping him full of fat and calories. He was eating veggies and fruit (his favorites). So, it is slightly relieving to know that he can still maintain and not eat fat like mad. Now, I just have to get him gaining just a tiny bit before mid month June.
I had a chat today with the teacher at David's school. She was asking me how I felt about David's progress. Her thinking is that he is doing so well that we don't need to keep him there until his third birthday if we don't want. I am thinking that I may very well pull him out by summer's end. He is talking very well and doing everything that he needs to be doing for his age. His eating is really coming along and not to mention, I'm sure there are other kids waiting for David's spot. There is a limit on the kids in the class, so you have to go on a waiting list and well, wait for an opening. If David is doing as well as he is, it seems unfair to keep the spot closed to someone else that really needs it. It is a little sad and happy, too. It's the closing of another chapter in my baby's life.
Comments