Swimming Preschool Style
It's hot today. Well, hot for me. 83*, I think. I'm used to the cozy and cool winter temps we keep in the house-right around 60 degrees. So, this is like a heatwave for me. I suppose it is for the kids as well. They're home all day with me, running about the house in shorts and no socks during the winter. It's enough to make anyone cringe. So, I busted out the kiddie pool and filled it with ice cold water from the hose. They are having the time of their lives. They have small horses that they are using as superheros...ahem...superhorses. But, then there was a quarrel about the quantity of superhorses. There weren't supposed to be three of them! Someone had to be the bad guy. So, I told them a little bit about the Fantastic Four. "Oh yeah!" they said. "We can have the Fantastic Four Superhorses!" "No, it'll be the Fantastic Three!" Um... okay.
Grace stopping for a photo op.
I snapped this photo of Ruthie really quick because she was being grumpy. She stormed off shortly after this and I'll spare you the photo of her sulking on the blanket. :)
Super D blocking the slide so the girls can't use it.
Comments