Where Have I Been, You Ask?

Almost 3 months of silence...broken.  

First a quick update on Ruthie.  She is doing much better these days.  So am I for that matter.  We've been on a more even keel for the most part and we look forward to a 3 month check next month to see how we've been doing.  We've got a target goal for her H1C test and I'm hoping for her sake we hit it.  She'd be very happy if we did.  The test basically measures her blood sugar averages for the last 3 months and we're to try and keep it under a certain number.  At her first visit, her numbers were off the charts (I believe she was nearly 15).  We're shooting for 7.5, I think?

Now, for a bunch of posts catching this blog up in what we've been doing over the summer.

Comments

Popular Posts