Ferocious Dinosaurs

Ruth turned the kids into dinosaurs. Using her imagination, 1oo yds of packing tape, 5,487 staples and 2 crayons, Gracie turned into a lumbering Stegosaurus, Byron was turned into a fearsome T-Rex, and David into a sneaky Spinosaurus. While Grace and Byron gave us their alter egos just hours after their transformation, David clung on to his Spinosaurus persona for three days. At night he hung his "spine" on the bed and put it back on in the morning.


Stegosaurus Grace-note the spiny plating on her back.

The fearsome T-Rex and his ferocious two fingers

David, the scary Spinosaurus.
Just now, I asked David for clarification on the t-rex and the number of fingers. You see, the T-Rex has a certain number of fingers (I have confirmed it is 2) and the Allosaurus has a certain number (3) and I am forever getting them mixed up. When I asked David if the it was the T-Rex that had two, he said "Why yes! Mama, what do you need to know? I can help you. You don't know a whole lot about dinosaurs, do you?" He makes me laugh because it was said with complete sincerity and a lot of truth! :)

Comments

Catherine said…
How fortunate you are to have a resident dinosaur expert.

Popular Posts