A Jam Packed Week

This week is going to be a busy one. The fire inspector stopped by this morning to look over the house and make sure that we had everything we needed to house foster kids. It was kinda neat walking around the house with him. He had a can of smoke that he'd spray at each detector to be sure they worked. I had no idea they could can smoke and then use it to check a smoke detector! What a sheltered life I've lived.

Tomorrow, Ruth has coop music and science in the morning and while that is going on, I will be taking a load of paper work downtown to our case worker to go over. Then, I figure I might as well take a cot back to the lady we borrowed it from (she lives down that way, anyway). Then, it's on to the doctor for me. Just routine check for the fostering and a TB test, too. Chris goes in for his check on Wednesday. Then, David has an appointment with a surgeon in the afternoon. His mic key hole hasn't closed all the way like it should and he leaks fluids. I suspect that he'll have to do an outpatient surgery to stitch it closed and I also suspect we'll schedule that tomorrow as well.

Wednesday is just taking the cat to the vet for a rabies shot. He's gonna love that! Heeheehee....

Thursday is Sister's Class and it's about an hour's drive this time. We take turns hosting and it goes back and forth from driving far, to a short drive. But, that tends to take most of the day up. Friday is a "free" day for us.

Somewhere a long the line, I have stuff to do with Ruth for Thanksgiving and I am also part of an exchange through the message board that I frequent for ideas (FIAR). So, I must get Ruth to sit down with me and work on that.

As busy as I am, though, I find that I do my best work when I'm under a crunch. No, I didn't have to schedule everything for this week, but really, I get so much more accomplished when I do have a lot going on. Go figure!

Comments

Popular Posts