Waiting...
I heard back from the GI Doctor, but he wasn't as excited about David's weight gain as we were. Since we haven't been in to see him for about two years, he wants to see David. So, we go up to Akron Children's tomorrow. Chris took the day off to go with me and keep me from being a weenie. I am such a pushover and I have a hard time making my wishes known.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris and Dad worked on the garage last Saturday. The got the window covered over as well as the dog door. Then, they installed a new side door. Well, almost. They're going to finish up Tuesday after David's appointment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris and Dad worked on the garage last Saturday. The got the window covered over as well as the dog door. Then, they installed a new side door. Well, almost. They're going to finish up Tuesday after David's appointment.
Comments