We left early Friday morning (about 4am) on the first leg of our trip. We had a long day planned. We would be stopping in Little Rock, AR that night. This would be roughly 12.5 hours of driving and approximately 2 hours of stops. The kids did fabulous. Really. We stopped in Louisville, KY for Grace to get sick and to gas up the van. A Dramamine for Grace, gas for the van and we were on our way again. We stopped again in Tennessee for a bathroom break and some food and gas. We finally arrived in Little Rock in the evening, around 6pm their time (7pm ours). In order to run some energy off the kids, Chris suggested we take them to Chuckie Cheese for dinner. I would have rather gouged my eyes than go there, but it really was a good idea. The kids were able to run around and have some fun before I put them bed.
 |
| The boys loved this racing game. I had to drag them away from it to try something else. |
 |
| Chris got in on the fun, too. |
 |
| The boys LOVED the Skeeball machine. They spent most of the evening there (after I drug them away from the racing game) |
 |
| Outside Chuckie Cheese. |
Comments